With the Pokemon Buddy System being released, there is a lot of perplexity in the atmosphere. So, here are a few things you need to know about the new Pokemon Buddy System:
- Each Pokemon that you select as your buddy has a specific candy that is meant for that particular Pokemon. For example, if you want to be like Ash and select Pikachu as your buddy, you will stumble upon Pikachu-related candies.
- Each Pokémon requires you to walk or creatively maneuver for a specific amount of distance. These distances are usually 1, 3, or 5 kilometers. Once you have completed the required distance, you will be awarded with the candies.
Thanks to The Silphroad, we are able to know how many kilometers are needed for each Pokemon to receive their respective candy:
- The candies are used to evolve the particular Pokemon that candy is pertained to. For example, if you receive a Pikachu candy, it will only be used to evolve Pikachus into Raichus.
- Once you have evolved a Pokemon, the amount of distance associated with that Pokemon is completely erased.
- The Pokemons that have “unavailable km per candy rewards” are described as such due to their required km being unknown.
That sums up all you need to know. Happy Pokemon Go’ing!